Wie weit können wir zusammen zählen?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  116  |  117  |  118  |  119 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Jungkook
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Wie weit können wir zusammen zählen?

von Jungkook am 29.04.2018 19:11

Antworten

Thea

19, Weiblich

Mensch Erfundener Charakter Heterosexuell Flexibel Freies Genre

von Thea am 24.05.2018 23:16

thea_by_blutmondlicht-d9vwrz1.png
"If everyone is happy with you, then surely you have made many compromises in your life. If you are happy with everyone, surely you have ignored many faults of others."
It's not important what others want you to be, it's only important what you would like to be. Surely this way not everyone will like you, but if it would be the other way you wouldn't like yourself. And primarily it's better to like and love yourself than be liked and loved by others. 

Antworten

Theo

18, Männlich

Chimäre Original Charakter Bisexuell Flexibel Teen Wolf

von Theo am 26.05.2018 18:56

Antworten

Sawyer

19, Männlich

Halbwesen Nymphe Succubus/Incubus Erfundener Charakter Homosexuell Neutral Freies Genre

von Sawyer am 29.05.2018 14:46

SawyerSig1.png
tumblr_nb3pz9aScq1s1k886o4_250.gif tumblr_nb3pz9aScq1s1k886o8_r1_250.gif
I been up all night, no sleep Cause I feel like I'm always dreaming All night, no sleep Cause I feel like I'm always dreaming Cause I feel like I'm always dreaming Sometimes I tend to lose myself when I'm out here on my own I never seem to get it right, but I guess that's how it goes Ever since you came around, can't nobody hold me down You showed me how to find myself when I needed it the most I been up all night, no sleep Cause I feel like I'm always dreaming All night, no sleep Cause I feel like I'm always dreaming Wide awake, that's okay, as long as I'm with you I'll be up all night, no sleep Cause I feel like I'm always dreaming Cause I feel like I'm always dreaming I'm never gonna find my way If I don't learn to let go The past is the past, today is today And there's things I can't control The circles underneath my eyes Tell the truth that I've been trying to hide I've been waiting for you way too long Won't you come and take me home Oh I, I'm praying this ain't all a dream Can you, you, wake me up before you leave

Antworten

Keanu

19, Männlich

Gestaltwandler Erfundener Charakter Bisexuell Gut Freies Genre

von Keanu am 30.05.2018 20:37

Antworten

Bianca

17, Weiblich

Halbwesen Hexe/Magier/Zauberer Mensch Erfundener Charakter Heterosexuell Flexibel Freies Genre

von Bianca am 14.06.2018 18:10

BibiSig.png
Iputaspellonyou.png
giphy_2.gif giphy_5.gif giphy_4.gif
Trust is all that I need from you Enough, to restore my faith in you Lights, break when you need them to 'Cause your flaws are never your own to use And you whisper replies that hover so weightless Drain all their lies between our faces, now And you make it hard to love You make it hard to... Tell me, nothing has changed That words still hold all the same 'Cause you, you make it hard to love Yeah, you make it hard to Believe promises vowed Are holding on to their value now 'Cause you make it hard to love You make it hard to love...

Antworten

Ayame

19, Weiblich

Nephilim Schattenjäger Erfundener Charakter Bisexuell Gut Shadowhunters/City of Bones

von Ayame am 16.06.2018 16:34

source.gif

~Blackbird singing in the dead of night
  Take these broken wings and learn to fly
  All your life
  You were only waiting for this moment to arise~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  116  |  117  |  118  |  119

« zurück zum Forum